Welcome to the Alliance. We specalize in everything Android. We started out as a Note 7 'Alliance' - when Samsung attempted to brick all of the Galaxy Note 7 devices. The Alliance was able to save thousands of people from bricked devices, allowing them to keep their phones with the use of the Alliance Shield application. Since then, we have expanded beyond the Note 7. The Shield continues to grow in 2019 - with a complete re-write from the ground up. Whether you're on the classic Shieldv3 or are looking to be part of the v4 beta team, we appreciate you being here. If you have a question about ANYTHING related to Android, post here to see if our community can help.

Join us on Discord
(Active Admins/Moderators)
Join us on Facebook (2400+ People)
Download Shieldv3 | Instructions (7000+ Downloads)

V3 test

Post bugs and errors in here. Please include, phone model, carrier, and version of Alliance Shield

Moderator: Senior Moderator

Thanhdx
Shield v4 Beta Tester
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:17 am

V3 test

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:45 am

I am testing note7alliance v3, I can not use the PACKAGE MANAGER function

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thanhdx
Shield v4 Beta Tester
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:17 am

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:50 am


Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
User avatar
juliesdroidsync
Haggard Whore
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:32 am

check for updates, then log out, log back in. Did that help?
@RRiVEN

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
User avatar
RRiVEN
Admin | Developer
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:56 pm

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Thanhdx wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:45 am
I am testing note7alliance v3, I can not use the PACKAGE MANAGER function
To use the package manager function your Admin screen on the shield must look like one of the following screen shots. If it does not then it won't work. Enabling Knox is the easy way, as v3 takes some time to setup
Screenshot_20170422-114326.png
Screenshot_20170422-114350.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thanhdx
Shield v4 Beta Tester
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:17 am

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:26 am

My note 7 is knox 0x0, when i activate knox like picture then my phone has lost knox, my phone is not root, not knox

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
User avatar
Rhynosnail
Alliance Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Mon May 01, 2017 1:11 am

I am getting the same.Sprint note 7 with the green battery at 100% and running shield 1.
I am beta testing shield x while currently running shield v1. The instructions said to basically download shield x, launch it and you're good to go (if you have shield 1).

The issues I am having are that nothing seems to be working at all. I can see the packages under package manager, however if I try to disable I get an internal error message.
I also click devjce admin as well as ver 3 and even tried know but device admin is the only one staying on.
When I click on the shield it doesn't turn on i stead giving the message that there is not a method of protection turned on.
I click on permissions and it says that I am good to go but again, the shield is saying that I have no method of protection (not turning off version 1 until this version is up and running).

You've done a helluva lot of work and none of this is me bitching about anything. I can't begin to possess the know how to accomplush what you have thus far and it is incredibly appreciated
I am just posting my issues in hopes that in some snall way I can help you by giving you my errors in the hopes that it will help you streamline your work and progress.

Thanks, Josh (Rhynosnail)
Took a few screenshots to show you what is going on but can't figure how to upload them from phone in html.

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
User avatar
RRiVEN
Admin | Developer
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:56 pm

Tue May 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Rhynosnail wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 1:11 am
I am getting the same.Sprint note 7 with the green battery at 100% and running shield 1.
I am beta testing shield x while currently running shield v1. The instructions said to basically download shield x, launch it and you're good to go (if you have shield 1).

The issues I am having are that nothing seems to be working at all. I can see the packages under package manager, however if I try to disable I get an internal error message.
I also click devjce admin as well as ver 3 and even tried know but device admin is the only one staying on.
When I click on the shield it doesn't turn on i stead giving the message that there is not a method of protection turned on.
I click on permissions and it says that I am good to go but again, the shield is saying that I have no method of protection (not turning off version 1 until this version is up and running).

You've done a helluva lot of work and none of this is me bitching about anything. I can't begin to possess the know how to accomplush what you have thus far and it is incredibly appreciated
I am just posting my issues in hopes that in some snall way I can help you by giving you my errors in the hopes that it will help you streamline your work and progress.

Thanks, Josh (Rhynosnail)
Took a few screenshots to show you what is going on but can't figure how to upload them from phone in html.
We know the instructions are not clear, and Catwoman is making video tutorials on how to install and use Shield v3.

If this is for a Note 7 then you have to use the v3 method which requires removing all accounts and running the script. OR the factory reset with antother device using NFC.

If this is a Samsung Device, that is not a Note 7, enable Knox and you are good. Sometimes you have to wait a full minute, count to 60, before Knox is enabled, that is on Samsungs end not ours.

NON-Samsung devices must use the v3 method also

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thecluehunter12
Alliance Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Sat May 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Just Installed the Shield X, works perfectly. Package disabled is functional but a little slow (am not complaining).

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
User avatar
RRiVEN
Admin | Developer
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:56 pm

Sat May 13, 2017 12:33 am

Thecluehunter12 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 4:05 pm
Just Installed the Shield X, works perfectly. Package disabled is functional but a little slow (am not complaining).
Yes, speeding up the package loading is one of our top priorities, if not speed it up show a loading screen with a progress bar so you know something is going on

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thecluehunter12
Alliance Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Well, I can't wait. Since I can't code I'm just happy to support you guys and the great work yall are doing.

RRiVEN wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 12:33 am
Thecluehunter12 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 4:05 pm
Just Installed the Shield X, works perfectly. Package disabled is functional but a little slow (am not complaining).
Yes, speeding up the package loading is one of our top priorities, if not speed it up show a loading screen with a progress bar so you know something is going on

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
aztek
Admin
Posts: 729
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Tue May 16, 2017 5:51 pm

Thank you Thecluehunter12, we appreciate the encouragement. We hope you enjoy the community and what's to come for the Alliance.

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Bugs / Errors”

AztekFX | RRiVEN, LLC. | Alliance on Mashable

Copyright © 2016-2019 AllianceX