Welcome to the Alliance. We specalize in everything Android. We started out as a Note 7 'Alliance' - when Samsung attempted to brick all of the Galaxy Note 7 devices. The Alliance was able to save thousands of people from bricked devices, allowing them to keep their phones with the use of the Alliance Shield application. Since then, we have expanded beyond the Note 7. The Shield continues to grow in 2019 - with a complete re-write from the ground up. Whether you're on the classic Shieldv3 or are looking to be part of the v4 beta team, we appreciate you being here. If you have a question about ANYTHING related to Android, post here to see if our community can help.

Join us on Discord
(Active Admins/Moderators)
Join us on Facebook (2400+ People)
Download Shieldv3 | Instructions (7000+ Downloads)

Sheild x

Post questions or support help here

Moderator: Senior Moderator

tony.marioth
Alliance Member

Sheild x

Sat May 20, 2017 7:21 am

Hello I am currently running the sheild V2 on my Note 7. However I would like to factory reset and install the sheild x beta! :) Is there a way I can do that without having to install the shield without nfc?

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
towi203
Alliance Member

Sat May 20, 2017 1:53 pm

I thought it was on beta for the s8 and the note version would be automatically updated via the current shield?

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
towi203
Alliance Member

Sat May 20, 2017 2:22 pm

I was curious after this post so I went in and downloaded shield 3. Knox said enabled on my note 7 from att when I enabled admin. Process all say go. I kept v2 and v3 on my phone with no factory restart or wipe.

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
novares
Admin

Sat May 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Only need to factory reset or wipe if you're doing the X method, which doesn't require Knox.

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
RRiVEN
Admin | Developer

Sun May 21, 2017 1:26 am

As long as Knox still shows enabled after you exit the Admin screen and come back then you are good to go

Link:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Support Ticket”

AztekFX | RRiVEN, LLC. | Alliance on Mashable

Copyright © 2016-2019 AllianceX